Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Leviton Decora® ODS Series Occupancy Sensors Switch/Sensor 800 W
The Decora® Wall Mount Occupancy Sensor can be used for automatic switching of incandescent lamps and fluorescent and low-voltage lighting with electronic or magnetic ballasts.
- Push-button manual override control
- Manual "on" and auto "off"
- 180° field-of-view provides approximately 2100 square feet of coverage
- Elegant Decora styling complements any interior
- Segmented Fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance
- LED indicator light flashes when sensor detects motion to verify detection is active
- One unit can be used for either 120V or 277V lighting
|Number of Circuits||1 Circuit|
|Mounting Type||Wall Switch|
|VA Rating||1200/2700 VA|
|Coverage||2100 sq ft, 180 Degree|
|Operator Function||Auto-on or Manual/Vacancy Mode|
|Timing Range||30 sec - 30 min|
|Wiring Method||No Neutral Required|
Occupancy Sensor installation - ODS10 | Leviton
Occupancy Sensor installation for the Leviton ODS10 How to install a Leviton Occupancy Sensor or...
Leviton Decora® Devices
Leviton's award-winning line of designer styled devices enhances every interior, from traditional ...
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.