Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Leviton OSC Series Multi-Tech Ceiling Occupancy Sensors
This advanced sensor available combines multi-technology with all-digital architecture to eliminate false triggering.
- Trouble-free, “install and forget in solution for lighting control.
- Self-adjusting settings -- callbacks for adjustment are eliminated
- Time delay settings are continually adjusted
- Nonvolatile memory -- learned and adjusted settings saved in protected memory
- Power outages will not cause status loss
- Wide coverage -- select the approximate area needed
- Ambient light recognition -- the photocell prevents lights from turning on when the room is adequately lit by natural light
- Small size -- the spherical-section shape makes the installation almost invisible
- "Accurate, consistent switching -- occupant complaints are eliminated,
- Lights are "on" when room is occupied, "off" when empty, annoying false-offs are minimized and lights on at night is eliminated"
- Fast, simple installation -- a single mounting post and three color-coded wires make installation easy
- Photocell: 20--3,000 lux adjustable, factory set 3,000 lux (photocell disable)
- Test mode -- 6 sec
- Timer settings -- automatic and manual, 30 sec -- 30 min
A new My List could not be created since a My List with the same name already exists
My List created Successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
My List has Updated Successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.