Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Lutron Maestro® MS-OPS2 Series Occupancy Sensors PIR Switch/Sensor 240 W
Maestro® Occupancy sensing switch combines a Maestro switch with a passive infrared occupancy or vacancy sensor. The sensor detects the heat from occupants moving within an area to determine whether the space is occupied.
- Adaptive switching algorithm for extended relay life 32 to 104 deg F operating temperature, 0 - 90% humidity, non-condensing
- All lighting loads
- Crush/tamper resistant lens
- Occupancy sensing switch loads incandescent, halogen, ELV, MLV, CFL, LED, magnetic fluorescent, electronic fluorescent, and fan
- Occupancy version can be set to auto-on/auto-off or manual on/auto-off
- Passive infrared sensors with exclusive Lutron XCT Technology for fine motion detection
- Smart ambient light detection
- Vacancy version available to meet CA Title 24 requirements
- XCT Technology for fine motion detection
|Wiring Method||No Neutral Required|
|Timing Range||1 min - 30 min|
|Operator Function||Auto-on or Manual/Vacancy Mode|
|Coverage||900 sq ft, 180 Degree|
|Number of Circuits||1 Circuit|
A new My List could not be created since a My List with the same name already exists
My List created Successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
My List has Updated Successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.