Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
3M Scotch® 130C Series Linerless Premium Grade Insulating and Splicing Tape Black 0.75 in 30 ft
Scotch® Insulating and Splicing Tape, Linerless, Premium Grade, 30 ft Roll Length, 3/4 in Width, 30 mil Thickness, Black, Rubber Adhesive, Ethylene Propylene Rubber Backing, 69 kV, 750 V/mil Dielectric, 7.5 in-lb Tensile, 194 deg F
- 850% Elongation
- Excellent physical and electrical properties, which help provide immediate moisture seal and void-free buildups
- High voltage insulating tape that provides excellent thermal dissipation of splice heat
- Highly conformable, linerless ethylene propylene rubber
- Rated up to 194 deg F (90 deg C) continuous operating temperatures and short-term 266 deg F (130 deg C) overload service
- Used for low and high voltage (through 69 kV) applications
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.