Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Cully Lag Screw Shield, 2-Piece Short, 3/8 in Dia, 1-3/4 in Overall Length, 1/2 in Drill, Lead, 2-1/4 in Minimum Embedment Depth, Zinc Plated
- 3/8 in screw size
- A two-piece assembly made of two semi-cylindrical hollow sections interlocked at the top, allowing the shield to expand when in place
- Best used on mortar joints of block or brick walls
- Can be used in solid or hollow base materials, and is more resistant to temperature fluctuations and rust than other light-duty anchors
- Screw style anchor designed for lag bolts
- Short style preferred for harder masonry
- The bore of the shield is tapered, has an internal thread, and has a ribbed outer surface to resist backing out
A new My List could not be created since a My List with the same name already exists
My List created Successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
My List has Updated Successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.