Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Cully Screw Anchor, NO 6-8 Dia, 1 in Overall Length, 1/4 in Drill, 1 in Minimum Embedment Depth, Lead Alloy
- 1/8 to 3/16 in screw size
- 100% lead alloy composition molds itself to form tight bond
- A hollow, cylindrical anchor which is split from the bottom up, and has longitudinal ribs for part of its length
- Accepts sheet metal or wood screw
- Designed for use with sheet metal screws or wood screws in concrete, block or brick
- The diameter at the split end is tapered, the top end is flared to a wider diameter than the rest of the body
A new My List could not be created since a My List with the same name already exists
My List created Successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
My List has Updated Successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.