Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Littelfuse POWR-GARD® JLS Series Current Limiting Fuses 10 A Fast Acting 200 kA
JLS series fuses provide space saving, fast acting overload and short-circuit protection for noninductive loads.
- JLS fuse characteristics are similar to KLNR/KLSR fast acting Class RK1 fuses, but dimensionally are much smaller
- 200,000 A.I.R. in in Reliable interruption of all overcurrents up to 200,000 amperes
- Extremely current-limiting in in Stops damaging short-circuit current faster than any mechanical protective device
- Fast acting in in Provides fast acting protection to equipment such as variable speed drives, rectifiers and other equipment containing surge sensitive components
- Current-limiting design reduces damage to equipment caused by heating and magnetic effects of short-circuit currents
- Extremely current-limiting design often permits use of readily available, less costly equipment
|Fuse Speed||Fast Acting|
|Fuse Body Type||Cartridge/Cylindrical|
|Interrupting Rating||200 kA|
|Fuse Element||Single Element|
|Diameter (Fraction)||13/16 in|
|Length (Fraction)||2-1/4 in|
A new My List could not be created since a My List with the same name already exists
My List created Successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
My List has Updated Successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.