Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Square D HU36 Series 600 V 3PST 3 Wire N3R Heavy Duty Non-fusible Disconnects 30 A 600 VAC, 600 VDC NEMA 3R
All heavy duty safety Switches feature a quick-make, quick-break Operating Mechanism, a dual Cover Interlock and a Color-coded indicator Handle.
- An abundance of copper is used in the heaviest Current carrying Power paths of all Square D by Schneider Electric heavy duty safety Switches. The more copper for Current carrying paths, the lower the temperature rise.
- Load-make, load-break rated for the switch current rating
- Lock-Off provision is standard on all heavy duty safety switches
- According to the National Electric Code, section 690.15, PV arrays must have a disconnecting means to isolate the inverter from the PV power source.
- Utility grid-tie inverters that utilize PV arrays with voltages above 250VDC require a disconnect rated for 600VDC to perform this function
- Square D disconnects for use with grid-tie inverters that don't already have pre-built disconnects
- It is nonfusible, rated at 600 volts DC
- The DC input of up to two sub-array can be connected to the safety switch and it is outdoor rated so it can be located close to the panels
- Can be used for disconnecting up to three PV arrays for three grid-tie inverters
- It has wiring lugs that are rated to accept two #14 to #10 wires in each lug
- The Square D F Series safety Switches provide high levels of Mechanical Endurance than NEMA KS-1 or UL98 standards require
- Red and black handle indicates the ON (red) or OFF (black) switch position
- Side-opening, left hinged covers
- The design life of a F-Series Switch is a minimum of three times the NEMA requirement
- Visible blades for positive blade position indication
- NEMA 3R, Rainproof and Sleet/Ice proof (Indoor/Outdoor), UL Listed
A new My List could not be created since a My List with the same name already exists
My List created Successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
My List has Updated Successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.