Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Salisbury 1000 V Insulated 13-piece Non-sparking Non-magnetic Metric Open End Wrench Sets
Aluminum bronze and copper beryllium non-sparking safety tools are specifically designed to eliminate the risk of sparks at sites where explosive atmospheres may be present. 13 Piece Open Wrench Set: 7 mm - 19 mm In a Tool Roll Bag
- The non-magnetic feature of these alloys also make them ideal for working on special machinery with powerful magnets such as MRI machines, military de-mining and explosives.
- Green outer coating over yellow coating
- Every insulated hand tool is rated for exposure up to 1000VAC and dielectrically tested at 10,000VAC.
- Impact-resistant and Flame-retardant two-color insulating material
- If the yellow under layer is showing, the tool may no longer be insulated properly and should be considered for electrical retesting.
- The two-color insulation makes inspection easier which adds to the overall safety.
- These tools meet or exceed current ASTM F1505-07 and IEC 900 Standards for Insulated Hand Tools.
- These tools will help you to be compliant with OSHA 29 CFR 1910 Subpart S and NFPA 70E.
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.