Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Hendrix Wire & Cable Vise-Top Pin Insulators Polymer ANSI 55-6 25 kV
For use on spacer cable construction at angles and open wire construction with either covered conductors or bare conductors.
- Hendrix vise-top insulators are a labor saving alternative to tie-top insulators
- The built-in clamp secures the conductor in the top or side position, eliminating the need for tie wire
- Vise-top insulators are molded of proprietary gray, track resistant, high density polyethylene
- They are ideal for use with covered conductors because the low dielectric constant of the polyethylene matches that of hendrix and other polyethylene insulating compounds
- In addition, hendrix offers vise-top insulators with aluminum clamping inserts for use with bare conductors
- Quick and easy installation using two torque bolts bottom bolt is always tightened first
|Brand||Hendrix Wire & Cable|
|Electrical Flashover (kV) CIFO Pos/Neg||Pos, 150 kV, Neg, 170 kV|
|ANSI Class||ANSI 55-6|
|Leakage Distance||15.70 in|
|Cantilever Strength||3000 lbf|
|Dry Arc Distance||9.30 in|
|Pin Size||1 3/8 in|
|Color||Gray (ANSI 70)|
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.