Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Thomas & Betts 8120 Series Rigid/IMC Conduit Compression Couplings 4 in Malleable Iron
For threadless rigid metal conduit and intermediate metal conduit.
- To connect and effectively bond threadless rigid metal conduit/intermediate metal conduit to a box or enclosure, or to couple ends of threadless conduit
- Case hardened ring bites into conduit for high quality continuity and grip
- Case hardened steel locknut or malleable iron locknut designed to provide a positive bond
- Eliminate conduit threading
- Suitable for concrete tight application
- Capable of carrying ground fault currents up to 10,000 Amps RMS (1/2 in through 1 1/2 in size) and 20,000 Amps RMS (2 in and above sizes) duration of current 3 cycles
- Locknut: 1/2 in thru 2 in steel (hardened) 2 in thru 4 in malleable iron
- Ring: Steel (case hardened)
- Standard finish: electro-zinc-plated and chromate coated
- Standard Material: Nut, Gland: 1/2 in - 1 in Steel 1 1/4 in - 4 in Malleable iron
- Malleable iron body
- Available with Dura-Plater finish
- Federal specification W-F-408 Federal standard H-28 (Threads)
- Conforms to: UL 514B CSA C22.2 No. 18 NFPA 70-1999 (ANSI) NEMA FB1
- Listed/Certified by: UL file no. E-23018 CSA file no. 2884
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.