Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Thomas & Betts 2500 Series Liquidtight Strain Relief Cord Connectors 1 in Steel 0.88 - 1.065 in
Suited for most general control and power cable applications.
- Extended range with superior strain relief
- Form a mechanical grip and water and/or oil-resistant seal for cord and unarmored or jacketed armored round cables
- Form a nonslip connection or termination for flexible cord, cable (armored or unarmored)
- This series feature sturdy neoprene bushings and tapered hub threads
- Provide grounding continuity of cable armor Cord and Cable Type
- Provide means for passing a cord cable (armored or unarmored) into an enclosure through a bulkhead or into a rigid conduit
- Reduced overall size, fits into tighter spaces
- Gland Nut, Grip: Steel
- Bushing: Rubber
- For cable types: S, SO, SV, ST, STD, SJ, SJO, SJT, SJTO, SVD
- Wet or dry locations
- Gland nut designed to restrict cable bending
- Steel body
A new My List could not be created since a My List with the same name already exists
My List created Successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
My List has Updated Successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.