M1/M1E Processor Adaptors - The Momentum M1/M1E processor adapters are based on the Modicon 984 family of products. You can mount these Adapters on Momentum I/O Bases to provide intelligence to the I/O.
- The Momentum I/O Base can be made a standalone, integrally networked system using local controllers with extended I/O
- A controller can be added to the different bases and combined with other Momentum options, which can then be networked together in an intelligent subsystem as part of a larger Modicon application.
- The Processor Adapter can turn and ordinary I/O Base into a PID controller or high-speed logic solver
- The Processor Adapter can quickly and independently solve logic, control its own local I/O (discrete or analog), and communicate to other control entities through one of a number of Momentum communication options
- Fill-in label
- LED indicators
- Modbus or Ethernet Port connector
- Optional second port (Modbus or I/O bus)