Digital Datalogging thermometers offers high accuracy with fast response time to capture your measurement and show trend, in a rugged, handheld test tool.
- Above -100 °C: J, K, T, E, and N-type: ±[0.05% + 0.3°C\]* R and S-type: ±[0.05% + 0.4°C\]* Below -100 °C: J, K, E, and N-types: ±[0.20% + 0.3°C\]* T-type: ±[0.50% + 0.3°C\]
- Electronic Offset function allows compensation of thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy
- Measures J, K, T, and E-types of thermocouples
- Readout in °C, °F, or Kelvin (K)
- Relative time clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG provides a time reference for major events