Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Rockwell Automation 440G Solenoid Guard Locking Switches Standard M20 Conduit
Guardmaster® Spartan® Guard Locking Solenoid Switch, Action: Break Before Make, Actuation Frequency: 1 HZ, Actuation Speed: 6.3 IN/SEC, Actuator: Standard, Coil Voltage: 24 VAC/VDC Solenoid, Color: Red, Connection: M20 Conduit, Contact Configuration: 2 NC
- Stainless steel cover screws
- Act as pull outlets for conductors being installed
- Provide openings for making splices and taps in conductors
- Act as mounting outlets for lighting fixtures and wiring devices
- Connect conduit sections
- Provide taps for branch conduit runs
- Make 90 deg bends in conduit runs
- Provide for access to conductors for maintenance and future system changes
- Integral gasket cover provides NEMA 4 rating
- Smooth and rounded integral bushings for protection of wire insulation
- Solid neoprene gaskets may be converted to open type by pulling out perforated center section
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.