Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Rockwell Automation 440N SensaGuard™ Non-contact Interlock Switches 8 Pin QD
440N Bulletin SensaGuard™ Non-contact switches
- SensaGuard™ Non-contact Interlock Switches feature the latest generation of RFID technology for coding and inductive technology for sensing.
- These switches have a large sensing range and tolerance to misalignment.
- Includes RFID unique (high) or standard (low) coded actuators
- Provides switches that can be connected in series with other devices
- Plastic barrel, stainless steel barrel, and plastic flat pack housings
- Standard, unique, magnetic hold, and integrated latch versions
- IP66, IP67, and IP69K rated
- PFHD = 1.12E-9 (probability of dangerous failure per hour)
- MTTFd: Greater Than 385 years
- Dual channel interlock may be suitable for performance levels PLe or PLd (according to ISO 13849-1:2006) and for use in SIL2 or SIL3 systems (according to IEC 62061) depending on application characteristics
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.