Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Rockwell Automation PowerFlex 753 AC Drives 480 VAC 3 52 A
The PowerFlex 753 is ideal for general purpose applications. Embedded I/O along with option slots for safety, feedback, communications and additional I/O makes this drive a flexible, cost-effective solution.
- DeviceLogix embedded control technology that supports the manipulation of discrete outputs and drive control functions, while using discrete inputs and drive status information on-board the drive
- Predictive diagnostics allows the PowerFlex to keep track of information that affects the life of its cooling fans and relay outputs, can also be programmed to monitor the run time hours for machine or motor bearings
- Option cards each drive has a slot-based architecture that allows users to build the drive to suit their application, supported hardware control options are common for both products to help reduce inventory and spare parts requirements
- Safe torque-off and speed monitor provide a choice for safety levels depending on the application requirements
- Communications, the 750-Series supports a variety of network protocols, ethernet can easily be added to the PowerFlex 753 with a communication module
- Comes with built-in I/O that can also be easily expanded with option cards
- Share a common power structure to provide the same physical footprint and power range no matter what 750 -Series drive is used
- Heavy-duty application ratings
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.