Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Leviton LDS Series Non-fused Powerswitch® Safety Disconnect Switches No 250
Non-fused PowerSwitch disconnect switches
- Non-metallic enclosure
- 600 Volt
- Watertight, dust-tight, submersible and suitable for high pressure, high temperature washdown
- NSF Certified for use in food & beverage processing areas
- Mounting feet attachment does not require drilling into the enclosure and can be adjusted for several angles
- Captive, triple head cover screws constructed of stainless steel
- Overmolded handle with longer length for improved grip and durability
- Handle accommodates 3 padlocks for OSHA compliant lockout/tagout
- Compact enclosure size for installation versatility
- Leviton safety disconnect switches are certified to NSF International hygiene requirements for food & beverage processing to help ensure public health and safety. Manufacturers, regulators and consumers look to NSF International for the development of pub
|Non-fused Disconnect Switch
|Number of Phases
|1 Phase, 3 Phase
Powerswitch® Non-Metallic Disconnect Switches from Leviton
Built to withstand the rigors of food and beverage processing, manufacturing, and marinas,...
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.