Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
There was an unexpected error retrieving your customer data. Please try again later.
Choose Account Settings
Choose your account setting to continue*:
Job Account/Sub Account
Show Availability For
Changing the selections above may affect product pricing and availability, including items currently in your cart.
- I want to update or add a...
- Main Account (Sold-To)
- Job Account/Sub Account (Payer)
- Location (Ship-to)
- Need Help? Visit our Help Center or Contact Us
Leviton LDS Series Non-fused Powerswitch® Safety Disconnect Switches No 250
Mfg #: LDS30AX
BOR #: 3398509
Non-fused PowerSwitch disconnect switches
- Non-metallic enclosure
- 600 Volt
- Watertight, dust-tight, submersible and suitable for high pressure, high temperature washdown
- NSF Certified for use in food & beverage processing areas
- Mounting feet attachment does not require drilling into the enclosure and can be adjusted for several angles
- Captive, triple head cover screws constructed of stainless steel
- Overmolded handle with longer length for improved grip and durability
- Handle accommodates 3 padlocks for OSHA compliant lockout/tagout
- Compact enclosure size for installation versatility
- Leviton safety disconnect switches are certified to NSF International hygiene requirements for food & beverage processing to help ensure public health and safety. Manufacturers, regulators and consumers look to NSF International for the development of pub
|Number of Phases||1 Phase, 3 Phase|
|Switch Type||Non-fused Disconnect Switch|
|Supply Voltage||600 V|
Powerswitch® Non-Metallic Disconnect Switches from Leviton
Built to withstand the rigors of food and beverage processing, manufacturing, and marinas,...
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.