Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
nVent HOFFMAN UJ Series Utility Junction Cabinets 30 in 18 in
Enclosures provide sectionalizing and tap-point functionality for underground distribution systems.
- These enclosures are rated 15 and 25 KV at 200 or 600 amperes and will accept two-, three- and four-way junctions from all manufacturers.
- Recessed stainless steel penta-head bolt with padlock security system standard on all models
- 5/8-11 threaded lifting provisions
- Wind stop standard on all models (two stops provided if B dimension is greater than or equal to 42-inch (1067mm))
- Ground nut for each phase
- Full range of modifications available on request
- When ordering UJ cabinets, customer may specify multiple mounting panel options, including mild steel, galvanized and stainless steel (panels must be purchased separately)
- ANSI C57.12.28 Pad-Mounted Equipment Enclosure Integrity RUS Approved
|For Use With||Underground Distribution Systems|
|Environmental Condition||RUS Approved|
|Includes||Recessed stainless steel penta-head bolt with padlock security system, Wind stop, Ground nut for each phase|
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.