Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
There was an unexpected error retrieving your customer data. Please try again later.
Choose Account Settings
Choose your account setting to continue*:
Job Account/Sub Account
Show Availability For
Changing the selections above may affect product pricing and availability, including items currently in your cart.
- I want to update or add a...
- Main Account (Sold-To)
- Job Account/Sub Account (Payer)
- Location (Ship-to)
- Need Help? Visit our Help Center or Contact Us
nVent HOFFMAN D85 Enclosure Electric Heaters Range Adjustable from 0 F to 100 F 115 VAC 800 W
Mfg #: DAH8001B
BOR #: 135466
Protect mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment from low temperatures, condensation and corrosion with this thermostatically controlled, fan-driven heater that maintains a stable enclosure temperature.
- Fan draws cool air from the bottom of the enclosure and passes this air across the thermostat and heating element before being released into enclosure cavity.
- Heated air is discharged through the top of the heater unit.
- Thermostat, standard on all units, is adjustable from 0F to 100F
- Ball bearing fan runs continuously for even temperature distribution
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Terminal strip with clamp connector that accepts both solid and stranded wire
- Four 10-32 x self-tapping screws are included with each heater
|Includes||Fan, Screws (4), Terminal Strip, Thermostat|
|Enclosure Component Configuration||Range Adjustable from 0 F to 100 F|
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.