Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
There was an unexpected error retrieving your customer data. Please try again later.
Choose Account Settings
Choose your account setting to continue*:
Job Account/Sub Account
Show Availability For
Changing the selections above may affect product pricing and availability, including items currently in your cart.
- I want to update or add a...
- Main Account (Sold-To)
- Job Account/Sub Account (Payer)
- Location (Ship-to)
- Need Help? Visit our Help Center or Contact Us
nVent HOFFMAN CWD CONCEPT® Wall Mount Hinged Latching Preferred Cutout N4 Disconnect Enclosures Steel Gray
Mfg #: CDSC36328
BOR #: 135759
Use mild steel Concept Disconnect Enclosures in applications that require indoor and outdoor environmental protection and maintain stylized design features.
- Accepts major brand disconnect switches and circuit breakers and is supplied with an nVent HOFFMAN integrated tool to open handle.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth
- External-formed 90-degree body flange channels away liquids
- Bonding provision on door, grounding stud on body
- Holes in body for mounting disconnect operating handle and operating mechanism
- Panel mounting studs fit optional Concept panels and other accessories
- Mounting holes in back of body for direct mounting for optional external mounting brackets
- Removable door with hidden hinges for clean, aesthetic appearance
- Corner-formed doors
- Provisions on door for optional high-impact thermoplastic data pocket
- Seamless foam-in-place gasket
|NEMA Rating||NEMA 4/12|
|Enclosure Cover Type||Hidden Hinge with Door Handle, Latches and Preferred Cutout|
|Body Gauge||14 ga|
|Door Gauge||14 ga|
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.