Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
The 2-Post Open Frame Rack is a key element in a structured cabling system. This floor mounted unit is well suited for networking and data transmission applications.
- Designed for use in communication data centers and telecommunication rooms, 2-Post Open Frame Racks satisfy basic functional requirements for structuring cable.
- Frame is a strong and lightweight aluminum (6063-T6 alloy) extrusion with RU markings on both front and back of uprights.
- Side rails are tapped on both sides with 12-24UNC threads for quick installation
- Range of heights from 4 ft. to 9 ft. (24U to 58U) to match capacity requirements, 19-in. Rack Packages are 7-ft. high
- RU markings on both front and back of uprights make it easier to mount equipment
- Packed unassembled in individual cartons, assembly hardware (including twenty 12-24 mounting screws) is furnished for convenient storage and installation
- Convenient rack and cable manager packages offered with either one or two 6-in. cable managers, includes one-piece hinged cover
- EIA Universal 5/8 in. - 5/8 in. - 1/2 in. vertical mounting hole pattern matches industry standards
A new My List could not be created since a My List with the same name already exists
My List created Successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
My List has Updated Successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.