Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Eaton Crouse-Hinds Arktite® Ark-Gard® ENP Series Pin and Sleeve Plugs 20 A 600 VAC/125 VDC Hazardous Location
Explosionproof, raintight, wet locations, dust-ignitionproof
- NEC: Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups B, C, D Class II, Division 1 and 2, Groups F, G Class III
- CEC: Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups B, C, D Class II, Division 1 and 2, Group G Class III Rating: 125 VAC and 250 VAC, 50-400 Hz
- Can be used in nonhazardous areas with standard U-ground NEMA/EEMAC configuration 5 and 6 receptacles, eliminating the need for two separately equipped portable units of the same type
- Field assembly is accomplished with standard tools
- In areas made hazardous by the presence of flammable vapors and gases or combustible dusts
- In damp and corrosive areas
- When power requirements do not exceed 20 amperes
- Where general purpose application is required
- Wherever portable electrical equipment is likely to be transferred from hazardous to nonhazardous areas
- Contacts - brass
- Copper-free aluminum - aluminum acrylic paint
- Interiors - nylon 100
- Plug body - die-cast copper-free aluminum
- Plug bushing - neoprene
- Plug handle body is designed with an internal cord strain relief mechanism and a cable sealing grommet which will accept various cable diameters
- NEMA/EEMAC 3, 7BCD, 9FG
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.