Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Leviton SmartlockPro® AGRBF Series Dual Function Blank Face AFCI/GFCIs 5-20R White
The SmartlockPro® Dual Function AFCI/GFCI offers protection both from electrical fires that could result from arc-faults and from electrical shock due to ground faults.
- May be used for outlet branch circuits where AFCI protection is desired but is located where an outlet is not needed
- Wallplate/faceplate sold separately
- Self-grounding clip included
- Trip threshold meets or exceeds UL requirements for tripping time on ground faults and on both series and parallel arcs for optimal safety
- Engineered to meet the latest UL standard for auto-monitoring (self-test)
- Periodically conducts an automatic internal test to confirm that GFCI protected power is available
- On initial power up, tests the GFCI circuit within 3 seconds
- Patented Lockout Action prevents reset if the device is damaged
- Status Indicator Light provides simple, intuitive feedback on power and protection status as well as indication of line/load reversal for at-a-glance analysis
- TEST and RESET buttons are readily accessible on the face of the device
- Improved immunity to high frequency noise reduces nuisance tripping
- Superior resistance to electrical surges and over-voltages enhancing reliability
|Wiring Method||Back and Side Wired|
|Mounting Type||Box Mounted|
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.