Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Leviton SmartlockPro® AGTR1 Series Duplex AFCI/GFCIs 5-15R White
Dual function AFCI/GFCI receptacles offer advanced protection for personal and home safety.
- Silver alloy contacts
- Bridge contact design provides individual sets of contacts for receptacle face and downstream receptacles
- Engineered to meet the latest UL standard for auto-monitoring (self-test)
- Expanded wiring options with nine back-wire holes (two for each line and load connection plus one for ground with an internal clamp) for easy installation
- Impact-resistant thermoplastic cover and body for durability
- Improved immunity to high frequency noise reduces nuisance tripping
- One-piece T-design trip latch mechanism provides efficient operation
- Packed with coordinating wallplate for a finished look
- Patented Reset Lockout
- Provides continuous ground fault protection – detects and trips on actual ground fault even when self-test is being conducted
- Status Indicator Light provides simple, intuitive feedback on power and protection status as well as indication of line/load reversal for at-a-glance analysis
- Tamper-resistant to comply with the latest NEC requirements for tamper-resistant receptacles in residences and childcare facilities
- TEST and RESET buttons are readily accessible on the face of the device
- Trip threshold meets or exceeds UL requirements for tripping time on ground faults and on both series and parallel arcs
|Mounting Type||Box Mounted|
|Wiring Method||Back and Side Wired|
Leviton Decora Products - Add Elegance to Your Home - Project of the Week
Good design stands the test of time and our hallmark Decora brand is no exception. From the first...
How to Install a GFCI Outlet, AFCI and Dual AFCI/GFCI Outlet | Leviton
It's easy to install a Leviton GFCI outlet. The Reset Lockout feature prevents reset if a Leviton...
Leviton Answer Series: Explaining Fire and Shock Protection
Leviton provides best-in-class electrical protection against fire and shock. Learn the difference...
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.