Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Leviton SmartlockPro® GFNT2 Series Duplex GFCIs 20 A 5-20R Gray
SmartlockPro® GFCI Receptacle, Self-Test
- Reduced depth makes it easier to install in any electrical box, even shallow ones
- Withstands high torque and resists wire pullout
- Standard brass self-grounding clip
- Trip threshold meets or exceeds UL requirements for tripping time
- Improved immunity to high-frequency noise reduces nuisance tripping
- Advanced electronics design provides superior resistance to electrical surges and over-voltages
- External back wire clamps provide visual indication of proper wire seating.
- Self grounding
- 1250 VAC dielectric strength
- 14 - 10 AWG
- Auto adapts and shifts to more frequent testing if potential problem is detected
- Auto-monitoring exceeds the UL requirement
- Electronics are designed to minimize any false triggers Reduced depth makes it easier to install in any electrical box, even shallow ones
- Galvanized steel strap, back and side wire connection
- Non tamper resistant
- On initial power up, tests the GFCI within 3 seconds
|Wiring Method||Back and Side Wired|
|Illumination||LED Indicator Light|
|Grade||Residential/Commercial Specification Grade|
|Number of Phases||1 Phase|
How to Install a Weather-Resistant GFCI Outlet & Weather-Resistant Cover | Leviton
When it comes to outdoor GFCI protection, it’s smart to choose Leviton SmartlockPro® GFCIs. Our...
Leviton Presents: The Leviton GFCI Portfolio
Leviton offers a variety of GFCI outlets to meet any application! Watch this video to learn more...
Leviton Decora Products - Add Elegance to Your Home - Project of the Week
Good design stands the test of time and our hallmark Decora brand is no exception. From the first...
How to Install a GFCI Outlet, AFCI and Dual AFCI/GFCI Outlet | Leviton
It's easy to install a Leviton GFCI outlet. The Reset Lockout feature prevents reset if a Leviton...
Leviton Answer Series: What To Do When Your GFCI Outlet Trips
Your GFCI outlet tripped...now what? Watch this quick video to learn more.
Upgrade to Leviton GFCI Outlets for a Safer Home - Project of the Week
A Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) is an important safety device to have in a home to help...
What to do if your GFCI is not working | Leviton
Your GFCI outlet installation is a DIY project, but what happens if your GFCI is not working or...
The Easy to Install GFCI
Think all GFCIs install the same? Think again – and see why Leviton is the clear choice for your...
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.