Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Leviton ODC0S-I Series PIR Occupancy Sensors Occupancy Sensor 1000 W
Capable of detecting infrared emissions from human presence and responding by switching incandescent, low-voltage and fluorescent lighting loads ON.
- Sensor and switching relay in one unit in ineliminates need for additional control unit for power or switching
- 360° field of view with approximately 530 sq ft of coverage when mounted at 8 ftuces the number of additional sensors typically required in many spaces
- Adjustable Delayed "off" time setting between 20 seconds and 15 minutes allows custom adjustment for maximum savings
- An ambient light override option can be set between 0.5 and 500+ foot candles and full brightness to prevent the sensor from switching lights ON when ample natural sunlight is available
- Segmented Fresnel lens contains 79 segments for optimum sensitivity and detection performance
- A standard A/C toggle switch may be used to provide manual on/off override so that lights may be switched "off" during presentations
- LED indicator light flashes when sensor detects motion, to verify power placement and function of sensor at installation
- UL Listed and CSA Certified, complies with California Title 24 Energy Code and FCC regulations
|Device Configuration||Occupancy Sensor|
|Mounting Type||Ceiling Mount|
|VA Rating||1000 VA|
|Coverage||530 sq ft, 360 Degree|
|Timing Range||20 sec - 15 min|
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.