Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Watt Stopper DSW Series Occupancy Sensors Switch/Sensor 1000/1200 W
The DSW-301 Dual Technology Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor turns lights OFF and ON based on occupancy. It combines the benefits of passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic detection technologies. The DSW-301 replaces existing wall switches and fits behind a st
- Test mode allows quick and easy adjustments
- 525 sq-ft (IR range on axis)/200 sq-ft (Ultrasonic) coverage
- Complies with 2011 NEC requirements
- In automatic mode, sensor returns automatically to Auto-ON after lights are turned off manually, ideal for presentations
- Selectable audible alert for impending shutoff
- Selectable walk-through mode turns lights off three minutes after initial occupancy if no motion is detected after the first 30 seconds
- Vandal resistant lens combines precise coverage with durability
|Number of Circuits||1 Circuit|
|Coverage||525/200 sq ft|
|Operator Function||Auto-on or Manual/Vacancy Mode|
|Timing Range||5 min - 30 min|
|Wiring Method||Flying Lead, Neutral Required|
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.