Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Watt Stopper PW Series Single Relays Switch/Sensor 1000/1200 W
PIR technology senses occupancy by detecting the difference between heat emitted from the human body in motion and the background space. Relying on a clear line-of-sight view, passive infrared sensors make 100 percent coverage cut off possible.
- Detection signature processing eliminates false triggers and provides immunity to RFI and EMI
- Test mode allows quick and easy adjustments
- Four occupancy logic options give users the ability to customize control to meet application needs
- LED indicates occupancy detection
- Choice of manual-on or auto-on operation
- Compatible with decorator wall plates
- High or low (DIP switch) PIR adjustment
- Magnetic or electronic ballast load type
- Selectable audible alert for impending shutoff
- Selectable walk-through mode turns lights-off three minutes after the room is initially occupied if no motion is detected after the first 30 seconds
- Time delay adjustments - 5 - 30 min at minimum, 3 min if no activity after 30 sec at walk-through Mode, 5 sec for 10 min with DIP switch setting at test mode
- Vandal resistant lens combines precise coverage with durability
- Zero crossing for long relay life
- Service mode allows sensor to operate as a service switch in the unlikely event of a failure
|Number of Circuits||1 Circuit|
|Coverage||1050 sq ft|
|Operator Function||Auto-on or Manual/Vacancy Mode|
|Timing Range||5 min - 30 min|
|Wiring Method||Flying Lead, No Neutral Required|
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.