Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Cully Hammer Drive Nail-In Anchor, Nail Expansion, 1/4 in Dia, 1-1/4 in Overall Length, Mushroom Head, Zamac Alloy, Zinc Plated, 1/4 in Drill, 1-1/2 in Minimum Embedment Depth, 9/16 in Dia Head, 325 lb, 970 lb Shear Strength, 1300 lb Tensile
- A general purpose nail drive anchor that has a body formed from Zamac alloy, which can be used in concrete, block, brick, or stone
- Best suited for light-duty applications
- Ease of installation
- Economical choice for solid concrete, solid brick or block
- Not recommended for vibrating loads or overhead installations
- Pull out 1300 lb: safe load 325 lb in 400 psi concrete tension strength
- Requires no layout or hold spotting
- Steel nail
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.