Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Littelfuse POWR-PRO® POWR-SPEED®CCMR Series Class CC Fuses 7 A Time Delay 200/20 kA
The CCMR series POWR-PRO CC fuses are true dual element, time-delay fuses specifically engineered for space-saving motor branch circuit protection. These fuses are recommended for motor circuits up to 40 HP and for general purpose circuits up to 60 amps.
- Extremely current-limiting
- Ampere Range: 2/10 - 60 amperes
- 300 kA Interrupting Rating (self-certified)
- Voltage Rating: 600 VAC (contact BSE for DC voltages)
- Ideal for space saving protection of motors up to 40 hp, designed specifically to withstand sustained starting currents of small motors.
- RoHS Compliant (except 35-60 A)
|Fuse Speed||Time Delay|
|Voltage||600 VAC/250 VDC|
|Fuse Body Type||Cartridge/Cylindrical|
|Interrupting Rating||200/20 kA|
|Fuse Element||Dual Element|
|Length (Fraction)||1-1/2 in|
|Diameter (Fraction)||13/32 in|
A new My List could not be created since a My List with the same name already exists
My List created Successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
My List has Updated Successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.