Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Ferraz Shawmut Amp-Trap 2000® SmartSpot® A6D-R Series Low Voltage Current Limiting RK1 Fuses 150 A Time Delay 200/100 kA
The Amp-Trap 2000® SmartSpot® A6D fuses feature a visual open fuse indicator and provide IEC Type 2 No Damage protection to main, feeder, and branch circuits for all types of loads.
- Time-delay characteristics for handling harmless in-rush currents, current-limiting ability and a wide range of ratings (from 1 to 600 A)
- Solid state SmartSpot visual blown fuse indicator
- Time-delay for motor starting and transformer inrush currents without nuisance opening
- 600VAC & 600VDC dual rated
- 300kA interrupting rating - self-certified, UL witnessed tests
- Extremely current-limiting for low peak let-thru current
- Recommended for Arc Flash energy reduction
- Easy 2-to-1 selectivity for prevention of nuisance shut downs and “black outs”
- Rejection-style design prevents replacement errors (when used with recommended fuse blocks)
- High-visibility orange label gives instant brand recognition
- Reduced inventory by taking the place of class RK5, K, and H fuses
- Metal-embossed date and catalog number for easier traceability and lasting identification
- Fiberglass body provides dimensional stability in harsh industrial settings
|Fuse Speed||Time Delay|
|Fuse Body Type||Cartridge/Cylindrical|
|Terminal Type||Knife Blade|
|Interrupting Rating||200/100 kA|
|Fuse Element||Dual Element|
|Diameter (Fraction)||1-13/16 in|
|Length (Fraction)||9-5/8 in|
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.