Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Square D QO™ Series Main Breaker/Convertible Loadcenters 200 A 120/240 VAC 8 Spaces
QO® circuit breaker load centers from Square D are Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Listed panelboards. They are designed to meet residential, commercial and industrial requirements to protect electrical systems, equipment and people.
- 100-225 main circuit breaker ratings
- Single-phase construction
- Covers sold separately
- 12-42 circuit indoor or outdoor versions
- Standard 22/10 k AIR series rating on main circuit breaker panels, increasing application capability
- Convertible mains to meet changing job site requirements
- Split branch neutral for clutter-free wiring
- Tangential main service knockouts that eliminate offsets
- Three ground bar mounting locations for ease of wiring
- Top or bottom feed by rotating convertible mains panels 180 degrees
- Equipment ground bar included with main lug load centers
- Service entrance equipment capable panels
- Flush or surface mounting
|For Use With||DESIGNED TO MEET RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL AND inDUSTRIAL REQUIREMENTS TO PROTECT ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS, EQUIPMENT AND PEOPLE.|
|Number of Phases||1 Phase|
|Wire Size||(1) 4 AWG - 250 kcmil|
|Cover Type||NEMA 3R|
|Number of Circuits||16 Circuits|
|Number of Spaces||8 Spaces|
|Interrupting Rating||22 kAIC|
|Enclosure Type||N3R Enclosure|
|NEMA Rating||NEMA 3R|
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.