Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Journeyman™ Diagonal Cutting Plier, Angled Head, Heavy Duty, Standard, Series: 2000, Beveled Jaw, 13/16 in Jaw Length, 1-3/16 in Jaw Width, Tool Steel Jaw, 8-1/8 in Overall Length, High-Leverage Handle, Tool Steel Handle, Black Oxide
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- 7/16 in THK jaw
- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of tool
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
- High leverage design. rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Light blue/black handle
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability
|Handle Length||6.75 in|
|Handle Color||Light Blue/Black|
|Handle Finish||Tool Steel|
|Jaw Thickness||0.4375 in|
|Jaw Width||1.1875 in|
|Handle Material||Tool Steel|
|Jaw Length||0.8125 in|
|Overall Length||8.125 in|
|Finish||Black Oxide Coated|
Journeyman High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers - Angled Head, Heavy-Duty Cutting
Cat. No. J2000-48 The Angled Head Diagonal Cutting Pliers from Klein Tools feature solid...
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.