Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Klein Tools Lineworker's Journeyman Side-cutting Pliers 1.375 in Cross-hatched Knurled 9.50 in
Pliers with built-in crimper that works on non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and firm grip
|Handle Length||5.328 in|
|Handle Color||Light Blue/Black|
|Handle Finish||Tool Steel|
|Jaw Thickness||0.625 in|
|Jaw Width||1.25 in|
|Handle Material||Tool Steel|
|Jaw Type||Cross-hatched Knurled|
|Jaw Length||1.5938 in|
|Overall Length||9.50 in|
|Finish||Black Oxide Coated|
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.