Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Klein Tools Lineworker's Journeyman Side-cutting Pliers Knurled 9.5 in
Pliers with built-in crimper that works on non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and firm grip
|Handle Length||7.375 in|
|For Use With||ACSR, Screws, Nails, Most hardened wire|
|Handle Finish||Plastic Dipped|
|Jaw Thickness||0.625 in|
|Jaw Width||1.25 in|
|Jaw Length||1.5938 in|
|Overall Length||9.5 in|
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.