Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Medium Voltage Power Cable Nonshielded-2.4kV-XLP Insulation MV-90-Dry Use, Single Conductor 2 AWG 1000 ft Reel
Suitable for use in dry locations at continuous conductor temperature of 90°C. May be installed in conduit, duct or properly supported aerial installations.
- Conductor: Uncoated soft copper, per ASTM B-8, Class B stranding
- Insulation: Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLP), Extruded concentrically over the conductor to the wall thickness
- Conductor Shield: Extruded semi-conducting layer
- Suitable for airport lighting cable applications
- Non UL rated for wet location and direct burial rated in 8 AWG, 6 AWG and 4 AWG
- Suitable for all applications in which ICEA allows use of nonshielded cable at voltages of 2001 volts and above
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.