Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Continuous Corrugated Armored Type MC-HL - with Ground 12 AWG 3 Conductor 2000 ft Reel Bare Ground
Designed for use on power or control circuits, can be installed in cable tray, wire ways, racks or buried directly.
- This cable has three symmetrically placed grounds to reduce problems associated with pulse - width modulated AC drives
- Conductor: Bare, annealed copper conforming to ASTM B-3 and stranded in accordance with ASTM B8
- Insulation: Cross-linked polyethylene type XHHW per UL 44
- Armor: Continuous corrugated aluminum sheath 99.5% is applied over the assembly. The continuous sheath will be impervious to moisture, liquids, and gases
- Jacket: black polyvinyl chloride (PVC), sunlight and oil-resistant, per UL 1569, 90°C temperature rating
- 90°C - 600 Volt - VFD Rated
- UL Type MC-HL - w/Ground
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.