Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Eaton Crouse-Hinds RE Series Threaded Reducing Conduit Bushings 1.25 x 0.75 in Steel Rigid/IMC
- These are used in threaded heavy wall conduit systems. Reduces conduit hubs to a smaller size.
- Integral bushing which prevents damage to wires
- Full, clean cut tapered threads
- Feraloy iron alloy - electrogalvanized and aluminum acrylic paint
- NEC/CEC: Class I, Division 1 & 2, Groups A and B (RE21 through RE109) Class I, Division 1 & 2, Groups A, B, C, D (RE01210 and RE01412) Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G Class II, Division 2, Groups F, G Class III
- CSA Standard: C22.2 No. 30
- UL Standard: 886
- Steel - electrogalvanized with chromate treatment
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.