Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Thomas & Betts 600-AL Series Threaded Reducing Conduit Bushings 1.5 x 1 in Aluminum Rigid/IMC
Malleable iron/steel/copper free aluminum construction
- For reducing the threaded opening in conduit bodies or any female threaded fitting
- Free fitting threads insure easy assembly
- To couple and effectively bond threaded ends of rigid metal conduit/intermediate metal conduit where neither length of conduit can be rotated
- Permits conduit coupling without rotating either conduit
- Provides rigid in-line coupling with high quality grounding, will not loosen under vibration
- Smooth, built-in bushing completely covers rough ends of conduit
- Suitable for concrete tight application
- Listed/Certified by: UL (U.L. file no. E-23018) CSA (LR-2884, LR-4484)
- Conforms to: UL 514B CSA C22.2 no. 18 NEMA FB1 NFPA 70-1999 (ANSI)
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.