Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Thomas & Betts BG Series Insulated Grounding Bushings Die-cast Zinc Rigid/IMC
Mounting screw with nylon locking patch has a cone point to lock bushing securely in place.
- Accepts copper or aluminum ground wires
- Insulator surface features a rounded design to reduce drag and prevent abrasion during wire pulling
- Reduce inventory because the bushing is designed for threaded and nonthreaded conduits, and the ground lugs are designed to handle an extended range, the number of parts in inventory is reduced by up to two-thirds without losing any application coverage
- Angle of lug screw improves when securing grounding wire
- Cast "threads" opposite the mounting screw tighten the fit during installation
- Innovative design improves performance
- Insulating nylon surface is 150°C rated and covers top of bushing, including lug corners. Integral grounding lug enhances ground continuity.
- It is simply placed in position on either a threaded or nonthreaded rigid or IMC conduit, with the grounding lug in perfect position to accept the grounding wire
- The bushing's conepoint mounting screw bites securely into both threaded and nonthreaded rigid conduits
- The bushing's nylon locking patch is designed to prevent the screw from loosening due to vibration
- The design of the bushing has an integral, cast-on grounding lug for better ground continuity
- Lug Screw: 14-4: Slotted 14-2/0: Slotted 6-4/0: Internal hex drive Standard Material/Finish
- Lug Screw: stainless steel Finish: zinc-plated or mechanical galvanized
- Mounting Screw: (1/2 in - 2 in) stainless steel, (2 1/2 in - 6 in) brass
- Body: Malleable iron or aluminum
- Secure grip forms lasting bond
A new My List could not be created since a My List with the same name already exists
My List created Successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
My List has Updated Successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.