Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Eaton Crouse-Hinds LT Liquidator™ Series Liquidtight Flexible Metal Conduit Threaded Connectors 2 in Straight
Applications: Typical applications for liquidtight conduit and the Liquidator include the wiring of machine tools, motors, transformers, food processing equipment, robotics, air conditioning units, illuminated store front signs and billboards etc.
- Eliminates leakage, potential downtime and replacement costs - Protection against vibration
- Easy to install, cannot be installed incorrectly - Saves labor
- High strength and excellent corrosion-resistance - Long service life, eliminates the need for replacement
- Provides excellent pullout strength and grounding for safety of personnel and equipment
- Thermoplastic elastomer sealing gasket effectively seals out water, oil, dust and dirt
- Cupped grounding ferrule is distortion-free and reusable
- Meets NEC and UL requirements for use in wet locations - Reduces downtime and replacement costs
- NEC: Class I, Division 2 Class II, Divisions 1 and 2 Class III, Divisions 1 and 2
- UL and CSA listed for nonhazardous and hazardous (Class I, Div 2) locations
- UL Standards: 514B, 467
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.