Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Watertite® Push-button control for AC and DC motors are CSA certified and meet NEMA 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 6, 12 and 13, military specifications and OSHA requirements.
- Features a nylon MAX-LOC® (F2-1/2 in. NPT) cord grip with four grommets to accommodate cord sizes from .312 - .625 O.D.
- switches are a single speed, double throw, momentary contact type and can be wired normally-open or normally-closed
- Features a nylon enclosure and coverplate with rubber push-button diaphragm that provides water tight integrity
- 4052 PC consists of a 4052 pendant station with a 24VDC indicating light in the bottom position, five feet of #16/5 cord, and a Brad Harrison® 5 pole Mini-Change® connector
- The parts call system provides a quick and effective means of communication for assembly-line manufacturing
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.