Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
RITTAL Standard Push Button Enclosures NEMA 12
These NEMA rated boxes are designed for indoor use to house push-buttons, selector switches, pilot lights, etc. and to protect such equipment against dirt, dust and sprayed water, oil or coolant
- Accepts 22.5 mm and 30.5 mm devices
- Available in sizes from a single position to 42 hole positions
- Certifications include: UL TYPE 4, 12 & 13 protection rated, UL file: E118617, UL, cUL
- Enclosures and covers are made from 14-gauge carbon steel for strength and durabilit
- Interior and exterior finish is a polyester-urethane powder coat over phosphatized surface, color is RAL 7035 (light gray)
- Several of these enclosures can be mounted onto a Rittal column and base for use as an operator station
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.