Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Watt Stopper DW Series Occupancy Sensors Switch/Sensor 800/1200 W
Combines the benefits of passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic technologies to turn lights on and off based on occupancy. It contains two relays for controlling two independent lighting loads or circuits and a variety of features.
- Detection signature processing eliminates false triggers and provides immunity to RFI and EMI
- Zero-crossing on both relays for long relay life
- Vandal-resistant lens combines precise coverage with durability
- Choice of auto-on or manual-on operation, selectable for each relay
- Selectable walk-through mode turns lights off 3 min after the room is initially occupied if no motion is detected after the first 30 sec
- Test mode allows quick and easy adjustments
- Selectable audible alert for impending shut-off
- In automatic mode, sensor returns automatically to auto- "on" after lights are turned "off" manually, ideal for presentations
- Four occupancy logic options give users the ability to customize control to meet application needs
- Optional light level sensing with simple setup
- Override mode allows sensor to operate as a service switch in the unlikely event of a failure
- Sensor coverage tested to NEMA Guide Publication WD 7-2000
- Qualifies for ARRA-funded public works projects
- UL and CUL listed
|Number of Circuits||1 Circuit|
|Coverage||1050 sq ft, 180 deg|
|Operator Function||Auto-on or Manual/Vacancy Mode|
|Timing Range||5 min - 30 min|
|Wiring Method||Flying Lead, Neutral Required|
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.