Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
There was an unexpected error retrieving your customer data. Please try again later.
Choose Account Settings
Choose your account setting to continue*:
Job Account/Sub Account
Show Availability For
Changing the selections above may affect product pricing and availability, including items currently in your cart.
- I want to update or add a...
- Main Account (Sold-To)
- Job Account/Sub Account (Payer)
- Location (Ship-to)
- Need Help? Visit our Help Center or Contact Us
3M Scotch® 130C Series Liner-less Insulating and Splicing Tape Black 0.75 in 30 ft
Mfg #: 130C34X30FT
BOR #: 115717
Scotch® Insulating and Splicing Tape, Linerless, Premium Grade, 30 ft Roll Length, 3/4 in Width, 30 mil Thickness, Black, Rubber Adhesive, Ethylene Propylene Rubber Backing, 69 kV, 750 V/mil Dielectric, 7.5 in-lb Tensile, 194 deg F
- 850% Elongation
- Excellent physical and electrical properties, which help provide immediate moisture seal and void-free buildups
- High voltage insulating tape that provides excellent thermal dissipation of splice heat
- Highly conformable, linerless ethylene propylene rubber
- Rated up to 194 deg F (90 deg C) continuous operating temperatures and short-term 266 deg F (130 deg C) overload service
- Used for low and high voltage (through 69 kV) applications
|Size||30 ft x 0.75 in|
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.