Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Central Plastics 2406 Weld-End Transition Fittings
This transition fitting design eliminates human error in the plastic-to-seal connection by providing a tamper-proof and gas tight ASTM D2513 Category 1 mechanical joint.
- All products are protected with an electrostatically applied fusion-bonded epoxy powder coating specifically designed for the exterior of gas petroleum pipelines
- One-piece design eliminates loose parts
- PE-to-Steel transition joint is stronger than the PE pipe
- Transition joint design effectively resists pullout
- The transition design utilizes a double O-ring design for added protection
- All gas carrying welds on steel transitions are 100% air tested
- Minimum shear points
- Exceeds the hydrostatic burst pressure and tensile strength of the polyethylene pipe.
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.