Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Littelfuse POWR-GARD® KLDR Series Class CC Fuses 0.5 A Time Delay 200/20 kA
Designed for the protection of control transformers, solenoids and similar inductive components with high magnetizing currents during the first half-cycle.
- Current limiting design often permits use of readily available, less costly equipment
- Class CC fuses provide protection for a variety of components. The KLDR series fuses are designed to withstand the high magnetizing inrush of transformers.
- Class CC fuses are the smallest 600V, 200,000 A.I.R. fuses approved for branch circuit protection
- Voltage rating: 600 VAC / 300 VDC
- Interrupting rating: 200,000 AC / 20,000 DC amperes
- Ampere Range: 1/10 - 30 amperes
- Time delay
|Fuse Speed||Time Delay|
|Voltage||600 VAC/300 VDC|
|Fuse Body Type||Cartridge/Cylindrical|
|Interrupting Rating||200/20 kA|
|Length (Fraction)||1-1/2 in|
|Diameter (Fraction)||13/32 in|
A new My List could not be created since a My List with the same name already exists
My List created Successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
My List has Updated Successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.