Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
Eaton Cooper Bussmann Low-Peak™ KRP-C Series Current Limiting Fuses 5000 A Time Delay 300/100 kA
All purpose silver-linked fuse for both overload and short-circuit protection for high capacity systems (mains and large feeders).
- Time-delay (minimum of four seconds at five times amp rating) for close sizing
- Current-limiting action of the fuse generally affords considerable reduction in bus bracing
- Interrupting rating of 300,000 amperes complies with NEC Sections 110-9 and 230-65 for today large capacity systems
- O-ring seals maximize pressure build-up during current-limiting action and ensure filler retention
- High grade silica-sand filler, accelerates response of fuse to short-circuits by having quenching effect upon the fuse arc
- 99.9% pure silver fuselinks, the high conductivity of silver gives low watt loss and low operating temperature at normal current levels, maximizes total clearing I2t fault energy let-through
- Selective coordination (blackout prevention)
- Glass melamine tube
- Silver-plated end bells
|Brand||Eaton Cooper Bussmann|
|Fuse Speed||Time Delay|
|Fuse Body Type||Cartridge/Cylindrical|
|Terminal Type||Knife Blade|
|Interrupting Rating||300/100 kA|
|Fuse Element||Dual Element|
|Voltage||600 VAC/300 VDC|
|Length (Fraction)||10-3/4 in|
|Diameter (Fraction)||6-1/4 in|
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.