Please note that change of context may affect the pricing and availability of the existing items in the cart
S&C Electric SMU-20 Fuse Units
Used in distribution substations and switchgear for protection of transformers, lines, cables, and capacitors where there are higher loads, higher fault currents, and higher voltages that are beyond capabilities of standard expulsion fuses.
- Available in wide range of ampere ratings and five different speeds: K-Fast, Standard, Slow, Very Slow, and DR (DR is only available for SMU-20 fuse refill units)
- Fault-interrupting ratings range from 8,450 amperes at 34.5 kV to 14,000 amperes at 14.4 kV depending on fuse holder type
- Precise and permanently accurate time-current characteristics
- Precision-engineered non-damageable silver or nickel-chrome fusible elements
- Used on systems rated 4.8 kV through 34.5 kV
The name already exists. Please enter a unique name.
List created successfully
You successfully added the product to your list with minimum order quantity.
List updated successfully
There was a problem adding this product to your list. This may be because your list already contains 50 items.